33 replies to this topic

#31 dunlap

dunlap

dunlap suru no da!

• Manager
  • 3,095 posts
  • orange

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

Anyway, here's what they should be. Katakana's been translated since that's what I'm used to.

2. hitonatsu no keiken
4. arigatou anata
6. yokosuka story
7. akai shougeki
8. yumesaki annai nin
9. imitation gold
11. akai -red sensation-
13. zettai zetsumei
14. ii hi tabidachi
16. rock 'n roll widow
19. sayonara no mukou gawa

#32 HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe

esoteric:aplomb

• Regular
  • 375 posts
  • blue

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(dunlap @ Aug 13 2008, 02:24 PM) View Post
HEDO, whatcha doing listening to Yamaguchi Momoe? If you have the name of the album I imagine you should be able to google a romanized tracklist.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't be listening to her?? Also, I did check google and he didn't have anything for me. Thanks for translating, though =). But what happened to the stuff in the parentheses?

Edited by HEDOfloe, 15 August 2008 - 06:28 PM.

#33 dunlap

dunlap

dunlap suru no da!

• Manager
  • 3,095 posts
  • orange

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

No reason you shouldn't, she's great! Just oldies, not so common but I guess there's an awareness of the oldies around here. The parentheses are the Chinese name translations, didn't figure you wanted that...

#34 HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe

esoteric:aplomb

• Regular
  • 375 posts
  • blue

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

Oh yea, I didn't want those, I'll have to remove them from the rest of my tags, though. I had used a Kanji converting site first and the ones that I asked for here were the ones that it couldn't convert. Hmm, I'm not really into any old Japanese groups, though. The oldest one before her was Malice Mizer and they're just from the 90s. I'm still not sure if I like her, though. I only heard a song or too briefly. I hope I like her music, though, since she's so hot =).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users